State of the Blog:

The next bazillion entries will be devoted to books that I read a long, long time ago, but am just now getting posted. In case you were wondering.... Also - I am testing something on my blog that will eventually be implemented at the West Lafayette Public Library. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check out the Meebo Widget - it's a text messaging service!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Twilight


I had to read this one for a class, and I'll admit, I enjoyed it. This teen novel follows a young girl named Bella who moves back in with her somewhat estranged father. She is not looking forward to living in his small town, and is absolutely dreading her first day at her new school. But soon she discovers Edward Cullen and her life will never be the same. Because Edward...is a vampire.

This novel gets a little sluggish around the middle, but soon picks up. It's a great twist on the vampire myth, and its pretty fun to read, if you like that sort of thing. (which I do....)

Click this link to purchase a copy: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

No comments: